Saturday, August 05, 2017

My second parcel from HERMO MALAYSIA !


Assalamualaikum :)

Yeay, I just received my second parcel from HERMO MALAYSIA ;)
It only took 2 days for me to receive my parcel from Hermo hihi ! I really love their fast delivery and of course their free shipping ;)

Here it is my parcel 


Like usual , they're safe with the bubble wrap ;)



Things that I bought
1) Skin Food Black Sugar Perfect First Serum
2) Rosken Dry Skin Cream ( Moisturizer )

Its my first time to try on this serum from Skin Food. I bought that because there are so many positive feedback from review so, I pun terpedaya pastu beli hikhik I dont try it yet ;) 
Pastu, the moisturizer memang I selalu pakai pun, I beli dekat Hermo sebab murah compared to if  I buy it at watson or guardian :) 

Okay, tu je nak cerita :P Bye 


No comments :

Post a Comment

You can comment here ;)